Stories for reading is a collection for early readers designed to spark the joy of reading through short stories that leave ample room for the imagination !
Each series of books is built around a caricature of the author, who becomes the main character and leads the reader on a journey of discovery. Because taking the first steps into reading should be a fun experience !
Features for early readers :
- One to two sentences per page, with constant placement
- Stories of 12 pages in length, containing 95 to 150 words
- A repetitive structure
- Accessible but varied vocabulary
- Funny stories with unexpected twists
- Texts approved by a committee of education advisors,
remedial tutors and teachers