Thomas is a prince whose full-time job is to save princesses from untold dangers. After years of doing it, he has developed some very unusual methods. Follow Thomas on his daring escapades and find out why the princesses never fall in love with him in the end. You’ve never seen a rescue mission like this before, but the charming Prince Thomas is sure to win your heart !
- A wild and wacky combo of text and illustrations.
- A tale of royalty and adventure kids will love.
- An adorable character who’ll have you tearing your hair out.
- Winner of the 2012 Best Children’s Book award, Enfants Québec magazine
- Longlisted for the 2012 Booksellers’ Award for Children’s Books
- Shortlisted for the Peuplier Award, Picture Book category, part of the 2014 La forêt de la lecture contest
- Montérégie Children’s Author Award presented to Valérie Fontaine
- Special mention to Fil for his illustrations at the Salon du livre de Trois-Rivières 2012
- Russian (Russia)